ADMINISTRATIVE CONSTRUCTION SOLUTIONS, INC.
- A.C.S. -
Consulting & Construction
We are currently servicing six states for commercial and military projects, we are TARGETING the MID-ATLANTIC REGION and looking to expand with our vast supply of resources. Our CQC Managers are CERTIFIED by the USACOE, and APPROVED at numerous bases in the Mid-Atlantic Region. We are familiar with working on the following CONTRACT platforms:
- LUMP SUM FIXED PRICE
- DESIGN BUILD
- MILCON Projects
- BRAC Projects
- BPA (Blanket Purchase Agreement)
- TOC (Task Order Contract)
- BOS/JOC (Base Operating System / Job Order Contracting)
- CON/CAP (Construction Capability)
- NEGOTIATED CONTRACTS
Our primary goal is to provide support to PRIME and SUB CONTRACTORS in the Commercial and Federal Construction Market. We specialize in the administrative functions and paperwork associated with contracts.
Our support and services is based on, but not limited to, the following:
- QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER and PLANS
- SAFETY INSPECTOR and MANAGER CONSULTATION
- SAFETY TRAINING ON SITE. Confined Space, OSHA 40HR Haz-Mat, etc.
- FIRST AID and CPR TRAINING ON SITE. OSHA and EM385 guidelines.
- ON SITE EMERGENCY AND MEDICAL SERVICES and RESCUE. Confined Space Rescue, High Angle Rescue, Dive Rescue and Tactical Rescue. With insurance, medical command and national Certified Emergency Medical Technicians and Paramedics on staff
- SHOP DRAWINGS. Structural Steel, Reinforcing and Concrete Framework. We have an of staff P.E. Structural Engineer who is licensed in six states. We are familiar with preparing requests for proposals, variances, as-built drawings, and VECP's (Value Engineering Cost Proposals)
- SOIL EROSION CONTROL PLANS
- COST ESTIMATES and QUANTITY TAKE OFF sevices
- CONSTRUCTION SCHEDULES. On Primavera P-3, Primavera Sure-Track and Micro Soft Project Platforms. CPM's and NAS's